High paying over-the-road, regional and local truck driving jobs, TLX has a great CDL career for you.
TLX … the BEST truck driving jobs for veterans
Act now to get your premium $1,500 sign-on bonus for veterans, our “thank-you” to you.
BETTER PAY • BETTER BENEFITS • BETTER HOURS • WEEKENDS HOME • INDUSTRY’S COOLEST GEAR
At TLX Transport, we are proud of our veterans and pleased to offer a premium sign-on bonus of $1,500 to those who have served. We offer the BEST trucking jobs for veterans with great pay and weekends home with your families. We maintain a top notch fleet of tri-axles and quad-axles. To find out more and secure our veterans premium sign-on bonus, contact one of our recruiting specialists:
For driver hiring, please contact:
Dave Derr888-420-0529 ext firstname.lastname@example.org
Company Driver Benefits:
- $1000 Driver New Hire Bonus (call for details)
- Weekly pay/Direct deposit
- Create your own raise every month (call for details)
- Tuition Reimbursement up to $7,500.00. Must come and work for TLX first and show proof of your payment.
- Paid training
- Paid 24% to 27% of gross revenue
- Guaranteed minimum gross of $500.00 for the first 8 weeks if you remain available to work
- Six (6) paid Holidays (after 90 days of employment @ $110.00 per day) Must be available for work the day before and the day after the holiday.
- Paid vacations (1 week after 1 year / 2 weeks after 3 years)
- 401K Plan
- Two (2) Personal days paid per year @ $75.00 after 1 year of employment
- Aflac,Life, Health, Dental, Optical, Insurance and Prescription coverage (eligible after 60 days of employment and the beginning of the next month)
- Rider Program, one person at a time 18 years or older after 90 days of employment
- Dedicated runs available
- Want a nice truck? You’ll get one at TLX!
Owner Operator Job Benefits:
- Home on weekends
- 75% of 100%
- 100% fuel surcharge
- Weekly pay – direct deposit
- Insurance available for physical damage, bobtail/deadhead
- Lease purchase program
- Rider program
To transport & deliver freight by driving diesel-powered tractor-trailer combinations short & long distances.
- Hook & unhook trailers from the tractor itself including cranking lever to raise & lower landing gear on semi-trailers.
- Load & unload trailer, either individually or with assistance of dockworkers, with or without mechanical freight-handling equipment.
- Perform lifting chains, pieces of lumber, & tarps, pulling, pushing, and securing binders.
- Inspect truck for defects & safe operating condition before, during & after trips & submit a written report on the condition of the truck at the end of each trip or tour of duty.
- Check shipping papers to determine the nature of load and to check for the presence of hazardous materials.
- Drive truck to destination in accordance with Federal regulations, normally in periods of up to 11 hours of driving followed by an off duty period of at least I 0 consecutive hours.
- Apply knowledge of commercial driving & skills in maneuvering vehicle at varying speeds in difficult situations, such as heavy traffic, inclement weather or in tight loading dock areas.
- Ensure that all shipping documentation (e.g. manifest, bills of lading, shipping orders or freight bills, etc.) required to move with shipments is available for inspection & that appropriate paperwork accompanies shipment when delivered.
- Maintain records required for compliance with State & Federal regulations including drivers’ log, records of fuel purchases, mileage records, & other records required by law.
- Perform all duties in accordance with company policies & procedures, & comply with all Federal, State, & local regulations for the safe operation of a commercial motor vehicle.
- Report all accidents involving driver or company equipment.
- Promptly report any delays due to breakdowns, weather or traffic conditions or other emergencies, or in the event of irregularities relating to pickup or delivery of cargo.
- Safe & legal operation of a commercial motor vehicle.
- Safe & timely transportation of freight from origin to destination.
- Proper loading & unloading of freight to assure safety & minimal risk of damage to cargo & danger to people.
- Proper handling & accurate completion of all necessary paperwork related to truck operations & freight movements.
- Professional representation of the company & the trucking industry through responsible driving.
- Must be able to sit & remain alert with driving for an aggregate period of up to 11 hours.
- Must be able to shift manual transmission & operate foot pedals.
- Must be able to perform occasional squatting/crouching to handle & position freight.
- Must be able to enter & exit the vehicle’s cab. Cab floor level is generally from 36 to 66 inches above ground level, with entry & exit achieved with the assistance of various configurations of steps & handholds.
- Must be able to occasionally reach above shoulder level, at waist level & below waist level for maneuvering & directing the controls to operate the truck.
- Must be able to install & remove tarps chains & binders when required.
- Must be able to hook/unhook various commercial vehicle combinations, manually lower & raise landing gear, operate the fifth wheel release lever, attach & release safety chains, & tarps, climb on & of trailers, fuel vehicles, & check engine oil & coolant levels.
Hiring Company Description:
TLX is dedicated to serving the transportation and logistical needs of our customers in the most effective, safe, and technologically efficient manner. Our drivers, team of support staff and management share a common belief: we are partners with each client. When we meet their needs, and when we continue to maintain the highest standards, we all succeed.
TLX pledges to achieve this mission and share the achievement with our customers through continuing our leadership in the trucking industry and consistently articulating a philosophy of safety and service.
Our family business is built upon four specific principles:
1. Attract and retain the best staff and drivers.
2. Maintain the highest level of technology.
3. Expanded our services and know how to meet unique customer needs in all 48 states
4. Accept that safety is a primary responsibility of our business.
TLX has achieved its success through hard work. Every one of us in this company gets a lot of satisfaction out of making customers look at our work and say, “They did it on time, within budget, without problems. TLX is full of people doing their job, doing it well, and taking pride in finishing first.”
If you’re looking for a great flatbed truck driving job, apply online today.
Our Service Areas:
- Atlanta, GA
- Baltimore, MD
- Charlotte, NC
- Chicago area- Burns Harbor, IN
- Cincinnati area – Middletown, Ohio
- Clarksville, TN
- Cleveland, OH
- Columbus, OH
- Crawfordsville, IN
- Decatur, AL
- Detroit, MI
- Ghent, KY
- Georgetown, KY
- Greenville, NC
- Mantua, OH Headquarters
- Memphis, TN
- Milwaukee area – Mishawaka, WI
- Owensboro, KY
- Statesville, NC
- Tupelo area – Blue Springs, MS
- Van Wert, OH
- Flatbed Trucks
- Drop Decks
- Tri Axles
- Extendable Trailers
- Quad axles
- RGN & detachables
- Steel Products
- Building Materials
- Pre-Cast Concrete
- Trade Show Exhibits
- Specialized Equipment
WE PAY FOR YOUR CDL TRAINING
If you’re looking for company paid CDL training / truck driving jobs with training, we’ve got it.
— DRIVER JOB OPENINGS —
Looking for a truck driving job with high pay, great benefits and weekends home?
Great jobs for our honored vets – flatbed trucking jobs Lorain Ohio. TLX offers the area’s best pay and benefits.